The GRAMMY® Charity Online Auctions’ spring VIP Experience online auction features one-of-a-kind lots that include a meet-and-greet with multi-GRAMMY winner Paul McCartney! All proceeds raised through this special auction will benefit the programs and services of the MusiCares Foundation®.
WHEN: The auction runs now through May 7, 2015.
Featured experiences include:
- Paul McCartney concert and meet-and-greet experience with soundcheck access and VIP seats!
- Additional concert and meet-and-greet experiences with Wynonna Judd, Ziggy Marley and Sam Smith.
- Personal Skype concert with singer/songwriter Rufus Wainwright.
- Enjoy two full days of recording sessions and studio time at Jed Leiber’s world class NightBird Recording Studios at the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, Calif.
- Celebrate the holidays during a 15-day “Brazilian Holiday” cruise on the all-inclusive luxurious Crystal Symphony in deluxe penthouse accommodations!
- Roundtrip business-class tickets for two on Turkish Airlines to any destination of your choice, with a stop in Istanbul.
Proceeds from GRAMMY Charity Online Auctions provide essential support for MusiCares.
MusiCares ensures that music people have a place to turn in times of financial, medical and personal need by providing programs and services, including emergency financial assistance, educational workshops, and flu shots, hearing tests, and medical/dental screenings. The MusiCares MAP Fund® allows access to addiction recovery treatment and sober living resources for members of the music community. Safe Harbor Rooms, weekly addiction support groups and the MusiCares Sober Touring Network provide ongoing recovery support.
Established in 1989 by The Recording Academy®, MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares’ services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. For more information, please visit www.musicares.org. For breaking news and exclusive content, please “like” MusiCares on Facebook, follow @MusiCares on Twitter and Instagram.
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through online auctions with the world’s most recognizable celebrities and brands. Featuring access to acclaimed actors and musicians, business and political leaders, sports stars, luxury travel, couture fashion, rare memorabilia and more, Charitybuzz brings its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference. Since launching, Charitybuzz has raised more than $100 million for charity. To learn more, visit www.charitybuzz.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Charitybuzz